Any claims for misprinted/damaged/defective items must be submitted within 4 weeks after the product has been received. For packages lost in transit, all claims must be submitted no later than 4 weeks after the estimated delivery date. Claims deemed an error on our part are covered at our expense.
The return address is set by default to the printing facility. When we receive a returned shipment, an automated email notification will be sent. Returns get donated to charity. If the printing facility isn’t used as the return address, you would become liable for any returned shipments you receive.
Reasons for Returns
Wrong Address – If you provide an address that is considered insufficient by the courier, the shipment will be returned. You (the customer) will be liable for reshipment costs once we have confirmed an updated address with you.
Unclaimed – Shipments that go unclaimed are returned to our facility and you will be liable for the cost of a reshipment.
Returned by Customer – We do not refund orders for buyer’s remorse, and size exchanges are to be offered at your expense and discretion. A new order, at your expense, would need to be placed for an updated size if you choose to accept or offer size exchanges to your end customers. Please use sizing guides provided for you.
Notification for EU consumers: According to Article 16(c) of the Directive 2011/83/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 October 2011 on consumer rights, the right of withdrawal may not be provided for the supply of goods made to the consumer’s specifications or clearly personalized, therefore The Giving Experts reserves rights to refuse returns at its sole discretion.
1. What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files created by the website and stored on your device when you visit our homepage. The browser you’re on uses the cookies to forward information back to the website at each subsequent visit for the website to recognize the user and to remember the user’s choices (for example, login information, shopping cart information, and other settings). This can make your next visit easier and the site more useful to you.
2. What types of cookies do we use and for what purposes do we use them?
We use different types of cookies to run our website. The cookies indicated below may be stored in your browser.
- Mandatory cookies. These cookies are important because they are necessary for the smooth operation of the website. Without these cookies, it is impossible to ensure a connection to the user profile and to use the website in full. These cookies identify the user’s device, but do not reveal the identity of the user and do not collect the user’s information. These cookies are stored on the user’s device until the browser closes.
- Functional cookies. These cookies provide convenient and complete use of our website, and they help users efficiently use the website and make it personalized. Functional cookies save the user’s preferences and ensure individual functions, such as the “remember me” functionality that allows users to enter their email and password just once. These cookies are stored permanently on the user’s device.
- Analytical cookies. These cookies collect information about how users interact with our website, for example, to determine which sections are most frequently visited and which services are most often used. The collected information is used for analytical purposes to understand what interest our users and how to make the webpage more user friendly. For analytical purposes, we may use third-party cookies. These cookies are stored permanently on the user’s device.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies are used on our website to tailor marketing to you and your interests and to provide you with more personalized services in the future. These cookies remember that you visited our website and may be used to show you personalized advertisements on social media and other sites. For targeting purposes, we may use third-party cookies. These cookies are stored permanently on the user’s device.
For example, we may use Google Analytics cookies to help measure how users interact with our website content. These cookies collect information about the user’s interaction with the website, such as unique visits, returning visits, length of the session, actions carried in the webpage, and others.
We may also use Facebook pixels to process information about the user’s actions on our website, such as visited webpage, the user’s Facebook ID, browser data, and others. The information processed from Facebook pixels are used to display interest-based ads when you are using Facebook as well as to measure cross-device conversions and learn about users’ interactions with our webpage, and others.
3. How to control cookies?
However, please note that without saving certain cookies, it is possible that you will not be able to fully use all the features and services of The Giving Experts website.
You can separately opt-out from having your website activity available to Google Analytics by installing the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on, which prevents sharing information about your website visit with Google Analytics. Link to the add-on and for more information: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/181881.
- US – Digital Advertising Alliance
- Canada – Digital Advertising Alliance
- EU – European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance
5. Contact information